DocuTech’s Compliance Department is pleased to announce the publication of the newest edition of its disclosure matrix: “Disclosure Matrix 2012 – Short Form.” This Matrix lists:
* The ConformX name and number of each generic Federal- and State-specific disclosure DocuTech provides;
* Which document package each disclosure is configured to print in;
* Whether a disclosure will print for lenders, brokers, or both;
* The citation of every legal requirement that directly applies to each disclosure, as well as a link to the text of each law, as published on an officially referenced law database; and
* Whether a disclosure contains specifically required language that cannot be modified, whether it is based on a model or sample form (with a link to each form, as published on a government website), or whether it solely contains text written by DocuTech’s legal staff.
Laws are ever changing, particularly in the mortgage industry, and this Matrix will be updated periodically to reflect such changes, as well as any changes to the disclosures and their configurations.
Slated for completion at the beginning of 2013 will be the “Long Form” version of this Matrix, which will contain additional information that may be useful to entities involved in the mortgage lending business.
Click here for a copy of the Matrix in Microsoft Word format.
Click here for a copy of the Matrix in Portable Document Format (PDF).
March 26, 2012