The loan originator and NMLS information blocks that print on the last page of the Note and Security Instrument will be updated. While content that prints in the information blocks will be the same, the labels have been updated to improve the look, feel and readability of the data. In addition:
- the name labels (the hardcoded text printing at the beginning of the name information) will print in mixed case, with the first letter of each word capitalized;
- the name information will be followed by a comma; and
- the NMLS label and license information will print on the same row as the name label and information.
The content fields that print after the labels have not been modified.
Details of the global standard value mapping changes are as follows:
- Originator Information Line 1 Label (Field 67170)
“Mortgage Loan Originator” has been changed to “Individual Loan Originator:”
- Originator Information Line 3 Label (Field 67174)
“Mortgage Loan Origination Company” has been changed to “Loan Originator Organization:”
- Originator Information Line 5 Label (Field 67178)
“Mortgage Loan Originator (Creditor)” has been changed to “Individual Loan Originator (Creditor):”
- Originator Information Line 7 Label (Field 67182)
“Mortgage Loan Origination Company (Creditor)” has been changed to “Loan Originator Organization (Creditor):”
- Originator Information Line 2, 4, 6, and 8 Label (Fields 67172, 67176, 67180, and 67184)
“Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry Identification Number” has been changed to “NMLSR ID:”
For example, if all eight available rows are utilized, the blocks currently look like this:
MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR LOAN ORIGINATOR
NATIONWIDE MORTGAGE LICENSING SYSTEM AND REGISTRY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER NMLS
MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATION COMPANY LOAN ORIG COMPANY
NATIONWIDE MORTGAGE LICENSING SYSTEM AND REGISTRY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER ORGNMLS
MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR (CREDITOR) LOAN OFFICER NAME
NATIONWIDE MORTGAGE LICENSING SYSTEM AND REGISTRY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER OFFNMLS
MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATION COMPANY (CREDITOR) LENDER NAME
NATIONWIDE MORTGAGE LICENSING SYSTEM AND REGISTRY IDENTIFICATION NUMBER LNMLS
After the global value mapping and formatting edits are made, the blocks will look like this:
Individual Loan Originator: LOAN ORIGINATOR, NMLSR ID: NMLS
Loan Originator Organization: LOAN ORIG COMPANY, NMLSR ID: ORGNMLS
Individual Loan Originator (Creditor): LOAN OFFICER NAME, NMLSR ID: OFFNMLS
Loan Originator Organization (Creditor): LENDER NAME, NMLSR ID: LNMLS
Any custom field values for these items will remain unchanged (including blanking out certain fields), but the formatting changes will be made for all clients.
The changes are currently available for testing by users on the ConformX User Acceptance Testing site. These changes will be put into production the night of the ConformX 4.8.2 software release, April 6, 2018. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please contact Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.