It has come to our attention that the Office of Recorder of Deeds for Washington County, Pennsylvania will only accept documents which have a font size of 12 or larger on all pages submitted for recording.
Consequently, we are increasing the font size to 12 point for the following Washington County, Pennsylvania recordable instruments:
- Cx347 PA Mortgage
- Cx19396 FHA PA Mortgage
- Cx505 PA Mortgage Second
- Cx1348 HELOC Mortgage – PA
- Cx1585 PA Assignment of Mortgage
- Cx4344 PA Assignment from MERS
- Cx4507 PA Assignment – INV BLANK
- Cx6958 PA Housing – Assignment of Mortgage
- Cx6981 PA Housing – Keystone Advantage Loan Subordinate Mortgage
- Cx16478 PA Housing – Subordinate Mortgage
- Cx19077 PA Housing – Assignment of Mortgage (from MERS)
- Cx4360 PA Housing – Mortgage Modification Agreement
- Cx43 Manufactured Home Affixation Affidavit
In addition, any generic riders that have printed in Washington County, PA within the last year are also being changed to increase the font size. Please be aware that if recordable documents are scanned, faxed, or otherwise transmitted or copied, the resulting font size can be smaller than the font originally generated.
This configuration change will be in effect on May 11, 2019. If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please contact Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.