For some standard documents in ConformX, we default to legal size, but they can be modified to print in letter size. One of the ways this is handled is with field “Print All Documents on Letter” (FI 52361). Most standard documents that are legal size by default include this field, which can be set to “Yes” to print the documents on letter size instead. Subsequent to a review of default print sizes, we are changing a few more standard documents to print letter size when FI 52361 is set to “Yes”. The forms being impacted are:
- SC Tangible Benefit Worksheet (Cx2889)
- VA Compliance Inspection Report (Cx5402)
- Contractor Profile Report (Cx7835)
- Section 184 – Firm Commitment Checklist (Cx7916)
- Manufactured Home Warranty (Limited Warranty) (Cx13353)
- CA Comparison of Sample Mortgage Features (Cx13522)
- Request for Determination of Reasonable Value (Cx14216)
- Section 247 Hawaiian Home Lands Request for Certification of Eligibility (Cx16082)
- Income and Debt Worksheet (Cx18122)
Note that print sizes for these documents will not change unless “Print All Documents on Letter” (FI 52361) is set to “Yes”.
These changes will be in effect on November 21, 2019. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please contact Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.