The Department of Housing and Urban Development has updated HUD form 92900-LT (FHA Loan Underwriting and Transmittal Summary) found on their website https://www.hud.gov/program_offices/administration/hudclips/forms/hud9#group2.
We will be updating our copies Cx13513 and Cx15849 to match the latest version of this form. Major changes are as follows:
- Adding new Simple Refinance checkbox which will be checked using existing field 106018 FHA Simple Refinance.
- Removing the w/appraisal and w/o appraisal checkboxes from the Streamline Refinance section.
- Updating expiration date and HUD date to match model form.
- Adding new checkboxes under the 203(k) section.
- New Standard checkbox using existing field 48648 Program Type and sending option 5 (FHA 203k/Standard Rehab).
- New Limited checkbox using existing field 48648 Program Type and sending option 14 (203k Limited).
- Changing LDP/GSA to LDP/SAM and removing “No” checkbox and logic for Borrower and Co-Borrower(s).
- Changing Lenders to Mortgagees.
- Adding LPD/SAM indicator in the Underwriting Information section.
These changes will be in effect on December 24, 2019. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please contact Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.