Pursuant to our monthly audit of Federal Agency forms, we will be making the following changes to Cx19212, to make it match the model form available through https://www.rd.usda.gov/publications/regulations-guidelines/handbooks#hb13555:
There are significant textual changes to this form. For example, the checklist previously included:
Uniform Residential Loan Application
(URLA – FNMA 1003/FHLMC 65)
Note: URLA must be executed by the interviewing lender and applicant(s).
The section now reads:
Uniform Residential Loan Application: FNMA 1003/FHLMC 65
• Not required to be signed by applicant(s) or lender
• Loan amount is not required to match the loan request in GUS or on Form RD 3555-21
The following sections have been removed from the model form:
- “Final GUS Underwriting finding and Analysis Report, if applicable”
- “Sales Contract, all pages and amendment”
- “Tax return information as a result of IRS 4506 T: Request for Transcript of Tax Return”
These changes will take effect on September 9, 2020. Questions or concerns about these changes should be directed to Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.