The following changes are being made to the redesigned FNMA Form 1003 / FHLMC Form 65 (our Cx20667) following further testing that has been done during the FNMA/FHLMC Limited Production Period:
- Multiple Sections: We have created a field, “Redesigned 1003 – Apply Borrower eSignature” (FI 143170), to suppress the Borrower eSignatures on the Redesigned 1003, if desired. The eSignature will be applied by default unless this field is set to No. This field impacts the following areas:
- 1) Initials in Section 1a “Type of Credit”
- 2) Signatures in Section 6
- 3) Signatures added to bottom of every page (only applies for loans with properties in the District of Columbia, to satisfy law)
- 4) Signatures on Continuation Sheet
- Section 1e: We have added support for four more field options for the different types of Income Sources. The options (Miscellaneous Income, NonBorrower Contribution, Temporary Leave, and Workers Compensation) are all MISMO 3.x standard enumerations, so they need to be supported as separate field options. However, since they are not specifically given in the Section 1e. “Include income from other sources below” list, they still need to print as “Other” with the appropriate text hard-coded after “Specify”, such as: “Other” “Specify: Miscellaneous Income”. Note that this change was also added to our Spanish copy, Cx20668.
These changes are available now on ConformX Stage servers for testing, and will be available on Production on February 17, 2020. Questions or concerns about these changes should be directed to Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.
Please visit the Docutech URLA Resource Center to access additional information on the redesigned URLA, including previous announcements: https://compliance.docutech.com/urla-resource-center/
DRs 335635 and 337434