As previously announced, the Government of Utah repealed the provisions formerly found in Utah Code Ann. § 17-21-18.5(4)(b) which required documents for loans subject to RESPA to contain the caption “RESPA” before they are recorded.
Pursuant to this repeal, we will be removing this caption from the following documents:
- UT Deed of Trust (Cx353)
- UT Deed of Trust Second (Cx511)
- HELOC Deed of Trust – UT (Cx1398)
- UT Assignment of Deed of Trust (Cx1550)
- UT Assignment – INV BLANK (Cx2935)
- UT Assignment from MERS (Cx4350)
- UT Housing – Trust Deed-Security Agreement -Assignment (Cx5702)
- FHA UT Deed of Trust (Cx19402)
This change will be in effect on May 14, 2019. If you have any questions or concerns about this change, please contact Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.