Formatting and functionality of the FNMA Form 1003 Uniform Residential Loan Application (cx4193) has been updated. Edits include the following:
• Support for document barcoding.
• Formatting on the continuation pages that matches the section of the form being continued.
• White lettering on black background for section headers. For instance, “I. TYPE OF MORTGAGE AND TERMS OF LOAN” is now printed in white lettering on a black background (as is found on the doc as posted by FNMA) instead of black lettering in a white background.
• Light shading added where included on the FNMA-posted form, such as in the “Proposed” column of “Base Empl. Income” row in section V.
• Additional thick borders as included on the FNMA form, such as in the “Total” row of section V.
• “Uniform Residential Loan Application” now prints in the footer of all pages.
• Ability to customize the document to always print borrower signature lines at the bottom of every page.
• Ability to customize the document to print on legal-sized paper with either space at the bottom of each of the main pages or a legal-sized document that flows from one page to the next without any continuation headers. Separate custom versions of the 1003 with this functionality (cx11164 and cx14761) will no longer print and all clients previously assigned to those two documents have been added to the regular form (cx4193) with customizations as applicable.
These edits will take effect on the evening of June 30, 2011
June 27, 2011