On January 10, 2014 the CFPB published a notice in the Federal Register (79 FR 1836) that they would be updating the following documents:
1. What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC Brochure);
2. Consumer Handbook on Adjustable-Rate Mortgages (CHARM Booklet); and
3. Shopping for Your Home Loan, Settlement Cost Booklet.
We are aware of this change and are in the process of updating our systems to comply with these changes, including:
1. Updating the language of Cx9925 (What You Should Know About Home Equity Lines of Credit); and
2. Updating the electronic copies of these documents in ConformX.
We will also, when the time comes, be ordering the new copies of the brochures sent from our fulfillment center when existing stocks of the brochures are running low. This is in compliance with the CFPB’s notice, which states that “those who provide these publications may use earlier versions of these publications until existing supplies are exhausted.”
January 17, 2014