The following subsections of law were repealed by 2014 Fla. Sess. Law Ser. Ch. 2014-91:
- Fla. Stat. Ann. § 494.0068(1)
- Fla. Stat. Ann. § 494.0038(3)
- Fla. Stat. Ann. § 494.00792(1) (c)
- Fla. Stat. Ann. § 494.00792(1) (a)
- Fla. Stat. Ann §§ 494.004(2) and 494.0067(10)
- Fla. Stat. Ann. § 494.00791(1) (b) (2)
Consequently, we will no longer be printing or maintaining the documents created pursuant to these subsections, and will be retiring the following documents (ordered per the subsections above):
- Cx3421 (FL Application Disclosure)
- Cx4133 (FL Broker Disclosure)
- Cx4503 (FL Fair Lending Act – High Cost Loan Notice)
- Cx5282 (FL High-Cost Home Loan Notice to Borrower)
- Cx12926 (FL Disclosure of Material Change)
- Cx15133 (FL High Cost Loan Prepayment Penalty Disclosure)
In addition, subsections Fla. Stat. Ann. §§ 494.0038 & 494.00421 and Fla. Admin. Code r. 69V-40.008 & 69V-40.175(2) (a) were also repealed, pursuant to which we provide Cx3474 (FL Mortgage Broker Agreement). However, rather than retiring Cx3474 altogether, we will cease to print it generically, and only provide it upon request. Please note that it will be the client’s responsibility to ensure that the FL Mortgage Broker Agreement continues to be compliant, should the client choose to continue providing it.
Due to the short time frame that Florida has given between the passage of this bill and its effective date, these changes will take effect on July 1, 2014. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please contact Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.
June 27, 2014
The repeal of Fla. Stat. Ann. § 494.0068 also means that Cx3634 (FL Pre-Application Disclosure) is unnecessary. Accordingly, we will be retiring Cx3634 on July 1, 2014.