Of Ohio’s many disclosure requirements, three of them are fulfilled by disclosures published by the Office of Ohio’s Attorney General on their website. These disclosures, their legal requirements, and the ConformX numbers of their duplicates in our system, are as follows:
- An “Acknowledgment of Receipt of Home Mortgage Loan Information Document” (Cx12447), required under Ohio Rev. Code Ann. § 1345.05(G) and Ohio Admin. Code 109:4-3-29.
- A “Closing Disclosure Form” (Cx11267), required under Surpa § 1345.031(B)(8) and Ibid. 109:4-3-23 .
- An “Ohio Homebuyers’ Protection Act – Informational Document” (Cx11195), required under Supra § 1345.05(A)(4) & (G) and Ibid. 109:4-3-29.
These documents have been updated by the Office and we will be updating our documents to match these changes. Most of these changes are minor, but the most notable ones are:
- Including the Office’s logo in the top left-hand corner of the forms; and
- In Cx11195, updating the loan amounts referenced in the last bullet point concerning prepayment penalties. These amounts change yearly in accordance with the provisions of Ohio Rev. Code Ann. § 1343.011(C)(2)(b).
These changes will take effect on August 29, 2014. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please contact Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.
August 22, 2014