Pursuant to a state review, we will be changing the print configuration of Cx13134. 4 Colo. Code Regs. § 725-3:5.18 provides that the Colorado Lock-In Disclosure Form shall be provided:
- Within three (3) business days after receipt of application or any money from a borrower;
- Within three (3) business days after a lock-in agreement is entered into after the initial written disclosure was provided;
- Within three (3) business days of the annual percentage rate increases; and
- If there is any change to any information provided on the Lock-In Disclosure form.
Due to the provisions set forth in 4 Colo. Code Regs. § 725-3:5.18, we will be configuring Cx13134 to print in the following document packages:
- Initial Disclosure Packages
- TILA- Redisclosure Packages
- Redisclosure Packages
- Pre-Closing Packages
These changes will take effect on June 23, 2015. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes please contact Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.
June 15, 2015