On May 25, 2017 Gov. John Hickenlooper (D-CO) signed into law CO HB 17-1238 (2017) which amends the following Acts:
- Colorado Fair Debt Collection Practices Act;
- Colorado Child Support Collection Consumer Protection;
- Colorado Consumer Credit Reporting Act;
- Colorado Credit Services Organization Act; and
- Uniform Debt-Management Services Act.
These amendments primarily transfer the Acts from one part of Colorado’s Revised Statutes to other parts and they are scheduled to take effect on August 9, 2017 (see http://leg.colorado.gov/bills/hb17-1238).
We are currently reviewing this change to determine any impact to our document library and/or systems and evaluating any necessary changes. Any modifications we make will be announced on our website (http://blog.docutechcorp.com/category/document-updates).