As previously announced, a new “Revised Uniform Law on Notarial Acts” has been enacted which has changed the model notarial certificates promulgated under Idaho law (see http://blog.docutechcorp.com/compliance-news-revisions-to-idahos-notarial-requirements).
Due to this change, we will be modifying the notarial certificates on the following documents to match either the individual notary acknowledgment set forth under Idaho Code Ann. § 51-116(1), or the jurat set forth under Ibid. § 51-116(3), if the subject property is in Idaho:
- Compliance Agreement (Cx4)
- Occupancy Statement (Cx15)
- Manufactured Home Affixation Affidavit (Cx43)
- ID Deed of Trust (Cx322)
- ID Deed of Trust Second (Cx480)
- Signature/Name Affidavit (Cx865)
- HELOC Deed of Trust – ID (Cx1358)
- Acceptance of Assignment and Assumption of Lease – COOP (Cx4984)
- Assignment of Security Agreement – COOP (Cx4988)
- Affidavit of No Further Encumbrances – COOP (Cx4989)
- Construction Loan Agreement (Cx5335)
- Construction Loan Rider to Security Instrument (Cx5337)
- Signature/Name Affidavit (NPE) (Cx7965)
- Loan Modification Agreement – ARM (Cx10514)
- Loan Modification Agreement – Fixed (Cx10515)
- FHA ID Deed of Trust (Cx19370)
We will also be publishing a revised version of our “Notary Acknowledgment” Matrix (available at: http://blog.docutechcorp.com/matrices) in the near future to reflect this change.
This change will take effect on July 1, 2017. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please contact Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.