As previously announced (see https://compliance.docutech.com/2018/02/08/compliance-news-resurrection-california-department-real-estate/), the California Bureau of Real Estate will (again) be officially called the “Department of Real Estate” beginning July 1, 2018.
Consequently, we are modifying the following generic documents by changing all “Bureau of Real Estate” references to the “Department of Real Estate”:
- CA Fair Lending Notice (Cx991)
- CA Mortgage Loan Disclosure Statement (Cx2798)
- CA Mortgage Loan Disclosure Statement/Good Faith Estimate (Cx12922)
- CA Fair Lending Notice (Cx16170)
- CA REL Supplemental Disclosure (Cx19898)
While we are making an effort to modify all customizations on our generic documents pursuant to this name change, please review all applicable custom documents and custom changes to ensure that the changes are made where appropriate.
These changes will take effect on Saturday, June 30, 2018. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please contact Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.