The following edits have been made to the redesigned Spanish Translation Aid for the FNMA Form 1003/FHLMC Form 65 in ConformX to allow new Cx20668 to be used by clients in addition to the English version Cx20667 during the FNMA/FHLMC Limited Production Period that starts August 1, 2020:
- Update to the latest version of the document, labeled “En vigencia 1/2021” in the footer.
- Remove the text “*FOR TESTING ONLY*” from the document name so it reads “Spanish Translation Aid 1003 Uniform Residential Loan Application – 1/2021”.
- Remove the red “– FOR TESTING PURPOSES ONLY –” banner from the top of each page.
- Modify print conditions to allow the document to print on ConformX Production. A copy of Cx20668 will now print on Production when “Print 1003 Loan Application” (field 99880) and “Print Redesigned 1003 Loan Application” (field 123494) are both set to “Yes” when the corresponding indicator below for either the Borrower or Additional Borrower on an application is set to “Yes”.
- The fields that trigger the Spanish Translation Aid to print are as follows:
Borrower 1 Requested Spanish Documents Indicator (field 62610)
Borrower 2 Requested Spanish Documents Indicator (field 62611)
Borrower 3 Requested Spanish Documents Indicator (field 62612)
Borrower 4 Requested Spanish Documents Indicator (field 62613)
For example, if “Borrower 2 Requested Spanish Documents Indicator” is “Yes”, a Spanish Translation Aid copy will print for the application Borrower 2 is on, whether it is the same application as Borrower 1 or their own separate application.
These changes are available on ConformX Stage servers for testing and Cx20668 will be available for use on ConformX Production August 1, 2020. Questions or concerns about these changes should be directed to Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.
Please visit the Docutech URLA Resource Center to access additional information on the redesigned URLA, including previous announcements: https://compliance.docutech.com/urla-resource-center/