The following changes are being made to the redesigned FNMA Form 1003/FHLMC Form 65 (our Cx20667) following further testing that has been done during the FNMA/FHLMC Limited Production Period:
- The Continuation Sheet will now only print if applicable, specifically if one or more of the following fields are populated:
- Field 51253 “URLA Additional Comments”
- Any fields in the “Borrower [x] URLA Additional Comments” series
- Any fields in the “Borrower’s Declaration Explanation” series for Sections 5a and 5b
- Any corresponding co-borrower fields similar to the above are populated
- If field 118143 “No Cash-Out Refi is Refinancing a TX Home Equity 50(a)(6) Loan” is “Yes” and field 29932 “Is this a Texas Home Equity Section 50(a)(6) loan?” is “No”, a notice prints
- If field 1714 “Property State” = DC or NY, a state-specific statement prints
- Section L1: Some logic under the “Transaction Detail” section has been modified to populate construction information under broader circumstances. However, the “Construction-Conversion/Construction-to-Permanent” line will only be populated for Construction-to-Permanent loans.
Note that these same changes are also being made to our Spanish Translation Aid Form 1003/Form 65 (Cx20668).
These changes are available now on ConformX Stage servers for testing, and will be available on Production on November 19, 2020. Questions or concerns about these changes should be directed to Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.
Please visit the Docutech URLA Resource Center to access additional information on the redesigned URLA, including previous announcements: https://compliance.docutech.com/urla-resource-center/
DRs 332309 & 332312