Section 184 forms are available upon request in ConformX. Section 184A forms for Hawaii are now also available upon request.
Section 184A Version of HUD Forms for Hawaii
The following ConformX documents have been updated to print the Section 184A version for the state of Hawaii:
- Important Notice to Homebuyers (Cx40 prints by default for all FHA loans. Form HUD-92900-B prints for non-Section 184 and Form HUD-50124/HUD-50124-A prints for Section 184/184A)
- Section 184 – Addendum to URLA (Cx18403 HUD-50111/HUD-50111-A)
- Section 184 – Post Endorsement Submission Checklist (Cx7927 HUD-50119/HUD-50119-A)
- Section 184 – Firm Commitment Checklist (Cx7916 HUD-50127/HUD-50127-A)
- Section 184 – Underwriting Submission Checklist – Refinance (Cx7931 HUD-50128/HUD-50128-A)
- Section 184 – Request For Case Number (Cx7910 HUD-50131/HUD-50131-A)
- Section 184 – Leasehold Rider (Cx7923 HUD-50149/HUD-50149-A)
Removed Hawaii from Other Section 184 HUD Forms
These other Section 184 documents in ConformX do not have a Hawaii Section 184A version available, and therefore have been modified to not print for the state of Hawaii by default:
- Section 184 Supplemental Notice (Cx19126 is a standard First American Docutech form that will continue to print for all Section 184 loans by default, except for Hawaii.)
- Section 184 – Land Status and Jurisdiction Form (Cx7908 HUD-50114)
- Section 184 – Individual Allotted Trust Land Rider (No Lease) (Cx7924 HUD-50120)
- Section 184 – Fee Simple Land Rider (Cx7921 HUD-50121)
- Section 184 – Endorsement Submission Checklist (Cx7926 HUD-50123)
- Section 184 – Environmental Assessment (Cx7922 HUD-4128)
Section 184A Late Charge for Hawaii
The late charge text for Section 184A loans for Hawaii does not follow other Section 184 loans. The text follows the regular FHA late charge text which is based on principal and interest only.
Removed Hawaii from Section 184 Data Integrity Warning
Since Hawaii Section 184A loans have no Annual MIP, the conditions for the following Section 184 global data integrity warning have been modified to not trigger this message for the state of Hawaii:
“An annual premium of 0.25% (0.15% if Case Number Assignment Date is prior to 12/01/2016) must be collected for Section 184 Indian Housing loans. HUD has not announced the exact method for calculating these premiums, but the current calculation method (using the average outstanding loan balance over the previous year) reflects our understanding of the requirement [see 79 FR 60492 (2014)]. If you need further information, please contact Support at [Display Phone Number].”
These changes will be in effect on November 13, 2021. If you have any questions or concerns about these changes, please contact Client Support at 1.800.497.3584.